See the below top 25 Religious Quotes about Love
1. “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline.”
2. “Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.”
3. “But be very careful…to love the Lord your God, to walk in all his ways, to obey his commands, to hold fast to him and to serve him with all your heart and all your soul.”
4. “His banner over me is love.” Song of Songs 2:4
5. “The commandments…are summed up in the one command, ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.’ If you love others, you will never do them wrong, to love, then, is to obey the whole Law.”
6. “Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death…Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away.”
7. “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
8. “But you are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love…” Nehemiah 9:17
9. “Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.” Psalm 107:8-9
10. “For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love. For the whole law can be summed up in this one command: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Galatians 5:13-14
11. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
12. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
13. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
14. Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
15. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
16. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
17. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.
18. ‘Honor your father and mother,’ and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’
19. And walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
20. When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me.
21. For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.
22. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
23. Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.
24. “By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
25. Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”