Welcome to I Love Amritsar Community, We are sharing information with you about LIC Merchant Portal.
- What is an LIC?
- Who is the Owner of LIC Merchant India?
- Life Insurance Corporation Plans.
What is an LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)?
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) is very common among the people every once has clarity about LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) but we still want you to aware about LIC (Life Insurance Corporation). Basically, LIC founded in 1956 when the government has passed the Life Insurance ACT. According to stats, In 2013, LIC is the largest insurance company in India. where 367.82 Lakh policy has been sold.
According to an internal survey, LIC had 1,20,388 employee. 24867 were women which is a really good number. Headquarter of LIC is in Mumbai, Maharastra.
What are the Products of LIC Merchant India?
- Life insurance
- health insurance
- Investment management
- Mutual fund
Who is the Owner of LIC Merchant India?
The government of India is the owner of LIC Merchant
How many Life Insurance Corporation Plans?
- LIC Endowment Plans.
- LIC Money Back Plans.
- LIC Term Assurance Plans.
- LIC ULIP Plans.
- LIC Pension Plans.
- LIC Micro Insurance Plans.
- LIC Group Plans.
- LIC Social Security Schemes.
How many employees are working in LIC Merchant portal?
- Number of employees: 114773
What is the official site of LIC Merchant India?
Visit – https://www.licindia.in/
How to login LIC Merchant Login Portal?
LIC MERCHANT Portal LOGIN DETAILS
LIC Merchant Portal: https://merchant.onlinelic.in/
LIC Merchant Login: https://merchant.onlinelic.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do
LIC Merchant Customer Care Number: 1800-33-4433, 1800-22-4077 (toll-free helpline )
LIC Customer Care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
LIC Toll-Free Number: 1251
How to become a lic merchant?
1. First of all, you have to open the LIC official website link at this Lic India.in.
2. Then, you will simply click on “new customer” option as given in below picture.
3. For this registration process as the new customer, you need to provide details includes Policy number, Premium amount,
4. DOB as well as email ID for successful registration.
These four things are to need for filling this policy status option.
Lic Merchant Login & Registration Process Part 2
- After completing this information and you can click on proceed option, that directs to a fresh page.
- In this new page, you can simply make a user ID as well as the password of your choice.
- You can consider creating a password and username that are username can be alpha, numeric, and underscore. The password is at least of 7 to 8 characters long as well as unique
- Now you can log in as a registered user. To login enter username as well as password details.
- After entering the login details and you can click on this GO button that will help to take you to the new page where you can need to tap on “view enrolled policies”.
- It will ask you to tap the text shown in the picture, so you can enter it as well as then click on the submit button.
- Then, this is a time to you will directly to a page containing your policy number.
- Finally, you will obtain all the details about LIC policy status, premium due date as well as loan interest rate also.
In this video, You will get steps to become LIC Merchant.